Benefits of Membership
One of GreenField Health’s key values is relationship.
When you see your doctor, you should expect his or her full attention.
Members can rely on a competent, committed team of medical professionals.
We help our members navigate through the complex health care system.
What People Are Saying
Thanks to Rosslynn who does such a great job of welcoming patients at the front desk. Professional, competent, warm and friendly.
I recently established care with GreenField. I have never been to an office quite like yours and I have never had so much face time with a doctor. It was such a great experience! I felt like a real person and my doctor took the time to get to know me and my medical history. I'm so happy with the choice to establish care with GreenField.
It is a concierge where you pay a fee upfront per year plus you use your insurance and then they are able to carry on with much smaller patient load and so you get same day service. It is fabulous care--the best I have ever had.
Have questions about your membership?
- --I called your office when much of Portland was shut down because of icy weather, and I got a busy signal. What gives?
- --Which health insurance plans include GreenField Health for 2017?
- --Why can't I use email to communicate with my doctor--isn't it the same as sending a message through the patient portal?
- --What is a Physician Assistant? Can they do the same things as an MD?
- --Why did I get a bill for my annual preventive care exam? Isn't that covered completely under the Affordable Care Act?
- --What is your policy for prescribing controlled substances?
- --How can I get a copy of my medical records?
- --Does my monthly fee cover all copays?
- --Do you accept Medicare?
- ...and more.
GreenField Health is unique in that our members pay a monthly fee based on age, ranging from $12.75 per month for a child and increases with age to $69.50 per month for those who are 70 years old and older. The fee allows us to offer unrushed comprehensive primary care. Every clinician has ample time for office visits and desk time to answer their patients' secure messages, return phone calls, and follow-up with specialists.