GreenField Health, 2011- present
It is a privilege to be a member of the Greenfield Health team where our priority is ensuring excellence in primary care. Greenfield's core values of relationship, reliability, and service are reflected in a commitment to allowing physicians to spend adequate time with their patients to address their health care needs and build a trusting relationship. What I enjoy most about being a physician is getting to know my patients over time and building a relationship based on trust, confidence and mutual respect. I work collaboratively with my patients to help them achieve their individualized health care goals. My focus is on preventive medicine and promoting wellness.
I have fellowship training in women's health and truly enjoy helping my patients navigate the complexities of this specialty. I also welcome men into my practice and hope to grow my practice in this area. I love the challenge of life-long learning that medicine provides, and remain committed to staying abreast of important advances in medicine so that I can advise and counsel my patients appropriately.
On a more personal note, I love spending time with my husband and our two young children. We stay busy with school and sports activities, and look forward to camping and boating during the summer. For relaxation I enjoy running, reading and spending time with friends.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, 2002-2011, Center for Women's Health, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, Oregon
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, 2000-2002, Women’s Health Clinic, Univeristy of Wisconsin - Madison
- Fellowship in Women's Health & Primary Care Chief Resident, 1999-2000, University of Wisconsin
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, 1996-1999, University of Wisconsin
- Doctor of Medicine, 1996, OHSU
- BA, History, Dartmouth College, 1992 Cum Laude
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1999, 2009