Our mission is to deliver, advocate for, and promote better health and healthcare through our clinical work. Our membership-based practice model allows us to develop deep relationships with our patients and customer, provide impeccable service, and ensure high reliability in our clinical care, consulting, and advocacy services. Visits with our providers are never rushed.
We embrace a healthy work/life balance that includes family-friendly hours.
We also offer employer-sponsored benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and alternative care
- Mentorship and career development
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Team and family events
Regular Discounts to:
- Columbia Employee Store
- Adidas Employee Store
- Nike Employee Store
This position develops positive relationships with members/patients while assisting clinician(s) with care and coordination activities for patients. This includes reliably tracking care needs, communicating with patients, other providers, performing and assisting with in-house diagnostics, procedures, phone calls, EKG’s stocking supplies and other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate communicates well with executive leadership, patients, and department managers. This candidate possesses strong leadership skills with the ability to deliver feedback, provide direction, problem-solve, and motivate/inspire/develop others.
High School graduation is required.
Completion of a Medical Assisting program is required.
CMA (AAMA) certification is preferred.
- Minimum of one year clinical experience is required
- Leadership and special project experience preferred.
- Experience with Centricity Practice Solutions preferred
- Must be comfortable and confident working with Clinicians
- Clear communication over the phone or secure messaging is required.
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume/cv describing why this role is the perfect fit for you!