About Greenfield Health:
At GreenField Health, our mission is to deliver, advocate for, and promote better health and healthcare. Our membership-based practice allows us to develop deep relationships with our patients, provide impeccable service, and ensure high clinical reliability. Visits with our providers are never rushed.
GreenField Health is seeking experienced Medical Assistants to support our two newest physicians on our Westside (Barnes Road) team! The ideal candidate communicates well with executive leadership, patients, and department managers. This candidate possesses strong clinical and team skills with the ability to receive and deliver feedback, has a solutions driven approach to problem-solving, and inspires trust in team members and patients.
· Develops positive relationships with members/patients while assisting clinician(s) with care and coordination activities for patients
· Reliably tracks care needs, communicating with patients and providers
· Regularly performs blood draws and injections, and assists with procedures
· Proactively calls patients to ensure annual exams and follow-up visits are scheduled
· Performs other duties as needed and within scope of position
· Current BLS certification at hire
· Medical Assistant (MA) certification received from a nationally recognized and accredited certifying body. This includes CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT), NCMA, CCMA
· Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
· Experience with Centricity Practice Solutions Electronic Health Record
· Shows evidence of organization commitment through long tenures with prior employers
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume describing why this role is the perfect fit for you and why you are transitioning from your current place of employment.
GreenField Health is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00- 22.00 /hour based on experience and skills
- Medical Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
- BLS/CPR (Required)
- Primarily at our Barnes Road location – 9450 SW Barnes Road Suite 100, but with occasional work at our other locations in NE Portland or Lake Oswego.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday