Who We Are
GreenField Health started with the goal of being a comprehensive primary care clinic rooted in the values of relationship, service, and reliability. This unique practice was created in 2001 and offers an innovative design that offers something many patients want — time with their doctor to become fully known as a person. Our model provides same day access, longer visit times, and the full range of services including physical therapy, behavioral health services, naturopathic care, and nutrition counseling.
The clinic now has more than 5,000 members and a staff of highly qualified clinicians, health coordinators, a licensed dietitian and certified diabetes educator, and an in-house partnership with physical therapy.
Why Work at Greenfield?
- We maintain a work environment that focuses on Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, and Accountability.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and 6 paid holidays.
- Our office is membership-based, so we know our patients very well, cherish our relationships with them and we give each of them individualized attention.
- We are growing and building a larger incredible team with top talent.
- We are looking for innovative leaders and professionals.
- We are dynamic and flexible and invested in professional growth.
- We are committed to making the health care experience high quality, personal and efficient.
This position will focus on team engagement and employee relations. The HR Coordinator will provide support to the HR Manager in all HR functions including recruitment, on-boarding, performance reviews, policy enhancement, and benefits administration as needed. We are a growing clinic, and this new position has endless growth potential. This position will start as a part-time role (24 hours/week) and will grow into full-time.
- Serves as the onsite HR point of contact to address employee needs.
- Working with the HR Manager, this position will assist with recruitment and retention efforts to meet ongoing staffing needs.
- Conducts Human Resources administrative duties including benefits administration, maintaining compliant personnel files, and overseeing the performance review process.
- Meets with employees to resolve concerns and complaints timely. Collects data and provides suggestions to leadership to improve team morale. Escalates employee concerns to leadership as necessary.
- Works closely with HR Manager to ensure employees receive accurate and timely pay and benefits.
Who You Are
You are someone who has excellent people skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced supportive team environment. You like all of your i’s dotted and t’s crossed, but you remain flexible and adaptable to the dynamic needs of an organization. Your passion to help others is what drives you. The ideal candidate has experience supporting employee relations and development. You understand how to build trust with employees and inspire excellence in performance.
You also have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources with increasingly more responsibilities; or a combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated experience and aptitude managing HR functions.
- Strong grasp of conflict resolution best practices.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and maintaining HRIS.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk with you! We promote an inclusive and diverse work environment.
GreenField Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Location: SW Portland, OR with occasional travel to other local clinic sites.
Pay: $25 - $29 per hour depending on experience