Who We Are:
GreenField Health started with the goal of being a primary care clinic rooted in the values of relationship, service, and reliability. Dr. Chuck Kilo and his colleagues developed an innovative practice design that freed the doctor from the visit-based mentality and offered something many patients wanted — time with their doctor to become fully known as a person.
The clinic now has more than 5,000 members and a staff of highly qualified clinicians, health coordinators, a licensed dietitian and certified diabetes educator, and an in-house partnership with physical therapy.
Why Work at Greenfield?
- We maintain a work environment that focuses on Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, and Accountability.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
- The opportunities for growth and leadership are robust and dynamic. GreenField Health invests heavily in employee career development.
- Our office is membership-based, so we know our patients very well, cherish our relationships with them and we give each of them individualized attention.
The HR Generalist will provide oversight of all HR functions including recruitment, onboarding, performance reviews, policy development, and benefits administration. This position will focus on team engagement and best practices while ensuring that GreenField remains in compliance with federal, state and local employment and labor laws. We are a growing clinic and this new position has endless growth potential. This is a part-time role (20 hours/week) with potential for full-time work in the future.
- Serves as the onsite HR point of contact to address employee needs.
- Working with leadership, this position will execute recruitment and retention efforts to meet ongoing staffing needs.
- Conducts Human Resources administrative duties including benefits administration, maintaining compliant personnel files, and overseeing the performance review process.
- In partnership with the HR Consultant, the HR Generalist will serve as a trusted resource to the leadership team regarding all HR matters.
- Meets with employees to resolve concerns and complaints timely. Collects data and provides suggestions to leadership to improve team morale. Escalates employee concerns to leadership as necessary.
- Works closely with payroll, benefits brokers and other resources to ensure employees receive accurate and timely pay and benefits.
- Conducts annual audit of HR processes to ensure compliance and best practice efforts are met.
- Participates in the annual Risk Mitigation process with leadership.
Who You Are:
You are someone who has excellent people skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced supportive team environment. You like all of your t’s crossed and i’s dotted, but you remain flexible and adaptable to the dynamic needs of an organization. Your passion to help others is what drives you. The ideal candidate has experience serving as an HR Generalist in a heavily regulated industry (preferably healthcare). You understand how to build trust with employees and inspire excellence in performance.
You also have:
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources with increasingly more responsibilities; or a combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated experience and aptitude managing people and HR functions.
- Strong grasp of HR compliance matters.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and maintaining HRIS.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk with you! We promote an inclusive and diverse work environment.
GreenField Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Location: SW Portland, OR with occasional travel to other local clinic sites.