GreenField Health has an immediate need for a Certified Medical Assistant.
About Greenfield Health:
At GreenField Health, we have been challenging the healthcare status quo since 2001. Our mission is to deliver, advocate for, and promote better health and healthcare through our clinical work. Our membership-based practice model allows us to develop deep relationships with our patients and customer, provide impeccable service, and ensure high reliability in our clinical care, consulting, and advocacy services. Visits with our providers are never rushed.
We embrace a healthy work/life balance that includes family-friendly hours.
We also offer employer-sponsored benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and alternative care
- Mentorship and career development
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Team and family events
Regular Discounts to:
- Columbia Employee Store
- Adidas Employee Store
- Nike Employee Store
This position develops positive relationships with members/patients while assisting clinician(s) with care and coordination activities for patients. This includes reliably tracking care needs, communicating with patients and providers, performing and assisting with in-house diagnostics, assisting with procedures, phone calls, EKG’s, stocking exam rooms, and other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate communicates well with executive leadership, patients, and department managers. This candidate possesses strong leadership skills with the ability to deliver feedback, provide direction, problem-solve, and motivate/inspire/develop others.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification at hire
- Medical Assistant (MA) certification received from a nationally recognized and accredited certifying body. This includes CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT), NCMA, CCMA
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional relationships, support and drive change within an organization, and seek opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Basic applied math skills, including calculations and conversions
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
- Must be comfortable and confident working with Clinicians
- Customer-centric mindset with the ability to deliver clear communication over the phone or secure messaging
- Leadership and special project experience
- Experience with Centricity Practice Solutions
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume/cv describing why this role is the perfect fit for you!
**Please include salary/hourly rate requirements in your cover letter**