GreenField Health is seeking a highly motivated Clinical Services Manager who can utilize clinical and leadership skills to motivate, inspire, and develop a team of medical assistants across multiple locations within the Portland Metro.
The Clinical Services Manager will also be responsible for directing and implementing daily clinical functions, advocating for the needs of the patients and clinical team, improving workflow and efficiency, and measuring performance against established clinic goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administers the daily operations of two medical offices.
- Schedule medical assistants and other clinical support staff.
- Manage provider templates in CPS.
- Ensure that all documentation in Centricity EHR system is complete as required.
- Monitor budget, purchasing and oversee stock of drugs, vaccines, clinical supplies, and equipment; ensuring that they are not expired and readily available at both locations
- Analyze patient/clinical flow problems and then implement solutions by establishing new workflow procedures.
- Establish standardized policy and procedure for clinical staff in conjunction with the Medical Director to meet state, federal, credentialing requirements and payer organizations.
- Promote positive communication and develop teamwork to support patient needs.
- Plan, evaluate, recommend, and implement new initiatives to reduce time waste and increase efficiency while maintaining high quality patient care.
- Collaborate with HR to select, hire, and train new medical assistants.
- Monitor, coach, develop, and evaluate the performance of medical assistants.
- Communicate to team members through daily check-ins, regular medical assistant meetings, and with other managers.
- Run and monitor reports to assist with providing data to external customers or insurance companies.
- Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients and physicians.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Transitions between tasks easily.
- Communicates confidently with executive leadership, maintaining professionalism and tact.
- Ability to problem solve while understanding different points of view in creating solutions.
- Able to work in fast-paced, open office environment with other team members.
- Certified Medical Assistant with three to five years of clinical experience required.
- Experience managing/supervising a team required.
- Dynamic leader that inspires the team.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Familiarity with general accounting principles and have exquisite math and numerical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge and experience in Centricity EHR system is highly preferred.
If this opportunity inspires you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume as well as a cover letter stating why GreenField Health is the perfect fit.