GreenField Health has an immediate need for a Patient Services Coordinator & PT Liaison.
The position has the primary responsibility of greeting patients and welcoming them to GreenField as well as ensuring the reception area is presentable and welcoming to patients. In addition, this position is the liaison for our patients with our on-site physical therapist. This position has flexibility of being 35-40 hours per week and will be at the clinic until closing time which ranges from 5pm to 5:45pm depending on patient care.
At GreenField Health our clinical teams work closely with each other to provide comprehensive primary care dedicated to treatment that addresses the overall health of our patients. Our care is grounded in our values of Relationship, Service, and Reliability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare for next day’s appointments
- Make reminder calls for future appointments
- Check In patients, which includes updating insurance information
- Greet individuals
- Upload patient photos into EMR
- Reconcile money in cash drawer
- Print daily balance report and ad turn in money to Revenue Cycle Manager
- Check patient benefits for physical therapy
- Schedule patient appointments
- High school graduate with some college or equivalent life and work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a medical setting having direct patient contact
- Understands the flow of physician offices
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and responsibilities
We are an Internal, Family & Adolescent Medicine practice committed to promoting health care quality and innovation as well as providing caring, personal service to our patients.
If you think you have the experience and drive we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@GreenFieldHealth.com