GreenField Health is looking for a .80-1.0 FTE Patient Services Coordinator to work at our Eastside location.
At GreenField Health our clinicians and health coordinators collaborate with their patients and work hard to translate complex medical issues into information that our patients can use to make the best decisions for their health. We provide comprehensive primary care dedicated to treatment that addresses your overall health. Our care is grounded in our values of relationship, service, and reliability.
The Patient Services Coordinator has the primary responsibility of dealing with all aspects of greeting patients and welcoming them to the GreenField Eastside clinic. The PSC will also have the responsibility of ensuring co-pays and any outstanding balances are paid at time of service. Will also ensure that reception area is presentable and welcoming to patients. Supports the Client Services Manager with new patient on-boarding and projects as assigned. The position has flexibility to be 4 or 5 days a week.
- Greet and check in patients
- Collect co-pays or monies due, post payment to CPS and generate receipts
- Check insurance, make copies of updated cards and update changes in CPS
- Take patient photos as needed
- Communicate patient arrivals with clinical staff
- Assist with new patient reporting, data entry and medical records processing
Education and/or Experience: High School graduate with some college or equivalent life and work experience 3 to 5 years in a medical office or hospital setting having direct patient contact is preferred. Experience with Centricity Practice Solutions is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication abilities
- Problem solving
Work Environment, Travel and Physical Demands:
The work environment, travel and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will be sitting at a reception style desk the majority of the time
- Possible travel once or twice a month to our Westside clinic on SW Barnes Road.
Benefits: Medical/Dental Vision. Alternative Care, 401k, FSA, Generous Paid Time Off. Our offices are generally open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
If you think you have the experience and drive we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@GreenFieldHealth.com.