About Greenfield Health:
At GreenField Health, we have been challenging the healthcare status quo since 2001. Our mission is to deliver, advocate for, and promote better health and healthcare through our clinical work. Our membership-based practice model allows us to develop deep relationships with our patients and customer, provide impeccable service, and ensure high reliability in our clinical care, consulting, and advocacy services. Visits with our providers are never rushed.
We embrace a healthy work/life balance that includes family-friendly hours.
We also offer employer-sponsored benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and alternative care
- Mentorship and career development
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Team and family events
Regular Discounts to:
- Columbia Employee Store
- Adidas Employee Store
- Nike Employee Store
Job Summary: GreenField Health, a leader in primary care innovation, is seeking a Medical Records Coordinator and IT Tech to collaborate with our Clinical and IT teams to provide the best possible healthcare experience with a focus on technology.
- Distribution and management of patient data (records release, electronic documents)
- Coordination of referrals, authorizations, and other data involved in collaborative healthcare
- Basic IT support including hardware
- Assist IT Department with basic Help Desk tasks (e.g. computer navigation, printer configuration etc.)
- Development and documentation of policies, procedures, and workflows
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a medical setting is strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience using an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) (e.g. EPIC or Centricity) is preferred.
- High propensity for IT
- Strong desire to become a Team Resource or Application Support Specialist
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently as well as within a team