Recently here at GreenField Health we have received our Certificate of Recognition from National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. This means GreenField has met their quality guidelines and, in particular, their six concepts for criteria. These include:
- Team based care and practice organization
- Knowing and managing patients
- Patient centered access and continuity
- Care management and support
- Care coordination and care transitions
- Performance measurement and quality improvement.
Not only did GreenField pass these criteria but also passed over 40 other criteria markers. Here at GreenField we always strive to deliver the best care possible and we want to make sure you receive the best treatment available.
GreenField has been honored to receive this certificate for the last three years. We look forward to earning it yet again this year!