Dr James T. Boyd is a primary care physician who recently relocated back to Oregon after practicing in Colorado for several years. He completed his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis. J.T. followed that up with the Coro Fellowship in public affairs in New York City.
During his undergraduate, he became an emergency medical technician, later adding to that training in New York by becoming a critical care and emergency medical technician. He worked both in emergency medical services as well as volunteered with local hometown EMS.
He completed his medical training at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and residency training in internal medicine at Legacy Health here in Portland, Oregon. In 2015 he founded and opened Green Mountain Partners for Health, an independent primary care clinic.
He has served as a board member on Colorado Medical Society as well as serving as a board member and past President for Clear Creek County Medical Society.
- Green Mountain Partners for Health founder, Portland
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Legacy Health
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Critical Care and Emergency Medical Technician training, New York City
- Coro Fellowship, Public Affairs, New York City
- Bachelor of Science, Washington University