Katie Rogers is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) who specializes in eating disorder care. She assists adult and adolescent GreenField members in healing their relationship with food. She invites her patients to a safe, non-judgmental space to develop a positive relationship with food and body image.
Deeply passionate about her nutrition philosophy, Katie utilizes a Health at Every Size (HAES), weight-inclusive, and non-diet approach in her nutrition counseling. She looks at health as a whole and works with a team of clinicians to bring together nutrition, mental health, and physical well-being.
Katie emphasizes compassion through all her approaches to member wellness. She uses motivational interviewing for non-diet care and optimal nutrition services to match each patient’s diverse needs and diagnoses. Katie enjoys developing creative solutions and interactive care to build patients’ confidence with nutrition, such as accompanying a patient to the grocery store or sitting down for a meal.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Food, Human Nutrition, and Hospitality, with a focus on Dietetics from the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville, and completed her dietetic internship at Oregon Health & Science University. Katie brings both inpatient and outpatient eating disorder care experience from her previous work, including time at the Eating Disorder Center of Portland.
In her spare time, Katie enjoys the outdoors and hiking around Oregon and Washington. She also loves running, cooking, and joining her friends in all the great activities Portland has to offer.
Katie’s Hours on the Westside are 8:30-5 Mondays and Tuesdays, and on the Eastside, Fridays 8:30-5.
- Registered Dietitian, Eating Disorder Center of Portland, 2017-2019
- Lead Diet Technician, Washington Regional Medical Center, 2015-2017
- Oregon Health and Science University, Dietetic Internship Certificate Program, 2016-2017
- Bachelor of Science in Human Environmental Sciences, graduated 2014
Licensure and Certification
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Licensed Dietitian
- ServSafe Manager Certification
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals
- Yoga Gypsy Teacher
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD)