Nina Sanna is an adult nurse practitioner who works with all GreenField members but focuses especially on women’s health care and internal medicine. She recognizes the connection between mind and body in overall health and helps members develop habits and routines that serve both. She supports using meditation and movement therapy as ways to reduce stress levels.
A graduate of Oregon Health & Science University, Nina brings tremendous experience to the GreenField team. She previously worked for Legacy Health providing evidence-based, comprehensive pre-operative evaluations to patients. She also provided complex pain management services that focused on patient safety and harm reduction in a compassionate and supportive environment. Nina applied her skill in education, serving as a clinical preceptor at the University of Portland.
In her spare time, Nina enjoys tennis, skiing, cycling, running, reading, and travel.
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Legacy Health System, Portland, 2014-2019
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Siker Medical Imaging and Intervention, 2010-2015
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Reed College Health Center, Portland, 2009-2011.
- Owner/Operator, Corporate Health NW, 2004-2009
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Kaiser Permanente, 2000-2004
- Master of Science, Nursing, Oregon Health & Science University, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Oregon Health & Science University, 1988
- Intensive Training, Center for Mindful Self-Compassion, 2016
- Continuing Education in Mind-Body Medicine, Harvard Medical School: Benson Henry Institute, 2015
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Compassion and Choices of Oregon: Member of executive board, 2009-2010
- N/NE Community Health Clinic: Provided primary care services, 2009-2010
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 1999-Present
- Multnomah Athletic Club, 2006
- Irvington Tennis Club, 1994-Present
Licenses and Certificates
- Oregon Nurse Practitioners License
- Oregon Nursing License
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner Adult Certification