As a physician assistant, Cheston Wong works with his colleagues to provide primary care services that are coordinated, team-based and personalized. His background in the field of public health has contributed to his understanding that patients’ well-being extends beyond meeting their physical needs to encompass their social and mental needs.
Cheston’s role at GreenField allows him to bridge his interests in the biological and social sciences. He is excited to collaborate with patients to improve their lives from a multidisciplinary approach.
“I value establishing and maintaining robust relationships with my patients and believe that such partnerships allow for the delivery of informed and appropriate health care,” Cheston says.
- Clinic Codirector, Paul Hom Asian Clinic, Sacramento, 2016-17
- Medical Assistant, Webster Management, Inc., Oakland 2013-15
- Medical Assistant, Grace Pacific Medical Associates, San Francisco, 2013
- Masters of Health Services, University of California, Davis, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Health/Minor, Global Poverty and Practice, University of California, Berkeley, 2013
Certification and Professional Affiliations
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)