As a Physician Assistant at GreenField Health, I will be working with my colleagues to provide primary care services that are coordinated, team-based, and personalized.
My background in the field of public health has contributed to my understanding that my patients’ well-being extends beyond meeting their physical needs and also encompasses consideration of their social and mental needs.
Being a part of GreenField as a Physician Assistant provides me with the opportunity to bridge my interest in the biological sciences and social sciences.
I am excited to collaborate with my patients to improve their lives from a multidisciplinary approach. I value the importance of establishing and maintaining robust relationships with my patients and believe that such partnerships allows for the delivery of informed and appropriate healthcare.
- Clinic Co-Director, Paul Hom Asian Clinic, Sacramento, CA, 2016-17
- Medical Assistant, Webster Management, Inc., Oakland, CA 2013-15
- Medical Assistant, Grace Pacific Medical Associates, San Francisco, CA, 2013
- Masters of Health Services, University of California, Davis, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Health/Minor, Global Poverty and Practice, University of California, Berkeley, 2013
Certification and Professional Affiliations
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)