GreenField Health 2001-2010, 2017 – present
We started GreenField to deliver a unique customer experience based on deep, trust-based relationships, impeccable service, and highly reliable care. We still believe in that today and work continuously to better serve our customers. I seek to be your personal physician, a key partner in your health, a counselor at times and your confidant when needed.
Great healthcare is necessary, yet expensive and dangerous. Individuals need trusted guidance to navigate a fragmented system. My career has been focused on addressing the challenges of US healthcare and GreenField is a part of that journey, a part of the solution. Primary care is the core of one’s care and healthcare experience. From the outset, GreenField’s mission was to recreate primary care to better serve individuals and our society. We are still working on that mission today.
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement, 1995-2000, Boston, MA
- GreenField Health, 2000-2010
- Oregon Health Sciences University, 2010-2017
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, 1983, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Medicine, 1987, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Internal Medicine Residency, 1990, Barnes Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Infectious Disease Fellowship, 1995, Harvard Combined Infectious Disease Program, Boston, MA
- Master of Public Health, 1995, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- American Board of Internal Medicine, since 1990
- Participating in Maintenance of Certification