GreenField Health, 2002 -present
My role as a physician is to maximize my patients’ health by encouraging them to participate in healthy behaviors. I believe that there are a variety of ways to improve health, and simple lifestyle modifications can play an immense role. I also like to help patients manage chronic conditions by coordinating their care among their various providers, both conventional and alternative practitioners.
In addition, I have a special interest in women’s health. I help my patients address hormonal issues from a multi-disciplinary approach, and I encourage them to prevent problems by eating well, engaging in stress reduction practices and remaining physically active as they age.
My hobbies are gardening, yoga, reading and rock climbing with my 2 teenage daughters.
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine, 1985-1986, Providence Portland Medical Center
- Residency in Internal Medicine, 1982-1985, Providence Portland Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, 1981, University of California, San Francisco
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1985-present
- Other certification: Certified Menopause Practitioner, 2004-present