GreenField Health, 2006-present
I enjoy building rich patient-physician relationships that help people enjoy healthier lives. Our goals? They are defined by the patient, and my job is to provide the knowledge, tools, and encouragement to help ensure success. Helping my patients to manage illness is a critical physician role. But I get the most satisfaction when we focus on improving health.
My work as a primary care physician is only one of my roles. I also serve as a GreenField Health consultant to other health care providers and communities working to improve healthcare delivery.
- Internal Medicine, Medical Director and Consultant, GreenField Health, 2006-present, Portland
- Posts as Clinical Coordinator through Medical Director, 1999-2006, Acumentra Health, Oregon’s Quality Improvement Organization, Portland
- HealthFirst Medical Group/Metropolitan Clinic, 1988-1999, Portland
- Residency in Internal Medicine, 1985-1987, Oregon Health Sciences University
- Internship in Medicine, 1984-1985, Oregon Health Sciences University
- Doctor of Medicine, 1984, University of Illinois.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2001