I work with patients to find healthy and sustainable treatments for their medical problems and help them build a wealth of knowledge to minimize further issues.
GreenField Health, 2018-present
- Scott Valley Rural Health Clinic, Etna, CA Physician Assistant, 2017
- California Forensic Medical Group, Santa Cruz, CA; Salinas, CA Physician Assistant, 2017
- Tehama County Health Clinic, Red Bluff, CA Physician Assistant, 2016
- Villa Guadalupe – Global Health Institute Research, Nicaragua Lead Research Coordinator, 2015
- Low Resource Medicine Cape Town – Global Health Institute Research, Cape Town, South Africa, 2013
- Master of Public Health, 2015, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Physician Assistant, 2015, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Arts, 2003, Reed College, Portland, OR
- Fluent in Spanish
- Functional in French
Galloway GP, Coyle JR, Guillén JE, Flower K, Mendelson JE. A simple, novel method for assessing medication adherence: capsule photographs taken with cellular telephones. Journal of Addiction Medicine 5(3):170-4.
Guillen JE, Baker H, Miranda D, Sigel C. One Choice of Condom is no Choice at all: Exploring Custom-Fitted Condoms as a Sexual Health Intervention in Cape Town, South Africa. Emory Global Health Initiative Scholar Symposium; Nov. 14, 2013; Atlanta, GA.